Department of Chemical Physics
The Weizmann Institute of Science
76100 Rehovot, Israel
- Lecturer, The Interdisciplinary School for Interpretation Studies, Bar-Ilan University, Israel
- Consultant, Department of Molecular Genetics (Prof. D. Lancet), The Weizmann Institute of Science, Rehovot, Israel.
- Adjunct Lecturer, Tel Aviv University. Course taught: Psychology of dreams (undergraduate)
- Visiting Scientist, The Seagram Center for Soil and Water Sciences (Prof. N. Lahav), The Faculty of Agriculture, The Hebrew University of Jerusalem, Rehovot, Israel.
- Presented a paper named "A realistic model of quantum mechanics based on two time-parameters at the Temple University Conference on the Foundations of Quantum Mechanics, Philadelphia, Oct - 1987.
- "Quantum mechanical interaction-free measurements. Poster presented at the Annual meeting of the Israel Physical Society, 1992
- "Quantum Indeterminism, uncertainty, and time's arrow". An invited lecture, The Gordon Conference on Modern Developments in Thermodynamics, Ventura, USA, Feb 16 - 22, 1997
- "Indeterminism entails intrinsic arrow of time". Paper read at the Fourth Interdisciplinary Congress of the International Society for the Interdisciplinary Study of Symmetry, The Technion, Haifa, Israel, Sept 17, 1998.
- Horowitz, L.P., Arshansky, R.I., & Elitzur, A.C (1988) "On the two aspects of time: The distinction and its implications" (Foundations of Physics, 18) pp.1159-1193
- Elitzur, A.C., Popescu, S., & Rohrlich, D. (1992) "Quantum nonlocality for each pair in an ensemble" (Physics Letters, A162) pp.25-28
- Elitzur, A.C., & Dolev, S. (2000) "Nonlocal Effects of partial measurements and quantum erasure." (In press, Physical Review A)
- Elitzur, A.C., & Dolev, S. (2000) "Interference of a single particle with traces of its passage in both interferometer arms " (Submitted, Physical Review Letters)